Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Decision #6?

A lot has been happening.
We got the house.
There could be 20 blog posts about that subject alone.
This won't be one of them.

We made a real live wedding decision tonight. First dance? This song, this version:
Assuming, you know, that we do a first dance. But at some point in the night, that song will be played. And we will dance to it. Decision made. In truth, the decision has been made in my head for quite some time. When people ask for first dance suggestions, I do not give them this one. I've been very protective. So even when we weighed other options, that was the standout in my head. Bridezilla blooming? I bet not.

And if you think you are the first person to buy a dress for our wedding, you'd be wrong. You'd also be wrong if you thought that person was me. Or that we set a date and forgot to tell you. Or a season. Or a year. Nope, haven't done any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment